In order to open a project, the user must have necessary authorization.
- A role with access to My Projects app using "View+Edit" authorization must be assigned to your user in Users app.
- You (as user) must be the owner or a member of the project. To add a new member use Project Members app.
- Roles can be configured in "Roles app". Please contact your account administrator if authorization is missing and you cannot see My Project app on launchpad. If you cannot open a project, please contact your project administrator who can invite you to the project.
1. Go to your account launchpad by clicking on build.works logo on the top left corner of your screen. This is the initial view when you login to build.works.
2. Click on My Projects tile.
3. Open a project by clicking on it.
- A warning appears when the billing block is active in the project.
- Click on the arrow of the project to see its specifications and documents.
- Specificacion parameters can be defined in Parameters app with the usage type Project Specification.
Once you have opened your project, you might proceed with: