Roles is an app for managing the roles in your account. Each role will define the permissions of the user to edit and/or view build.works apps. You can also define the Labor classification of the roles created.
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. On Account Launchpad, click on Roles tile.
3. On the master view, click on Create button.
4. A pop-up window will open. Fill the mandatory fields and click on Save button.
- In the Status field you can activate or desactivate the role.
- To set the role as a default role to all the users who join the account, change to Yes the Default Account Role switch.
- If there is no deafult role, the users without any role are locked until somebody adds the appropiate roles to them.
5. The newly created role appears on the master view of the app.