Take-Off is an app for defining and managing the elements that will shape your project. Here, you can create 3 different types of Take-Offs:
BIM: Take-off in which elements and their quantities are exported from a BIM Models repository.
BIM-based: Take-off is created based on a take-off type BIM and the elements are grouped by chosen parameters.
Manual: Take-off in which elements are exported from an excel file and/or created manually in the app.
- You have created a take-off type BIM in Take-Off app.
1. Log in your build.works account
2. Click on My Projects tile.
3. Select a project.
4. Select Design & Engineering tab.
5. On the Design & Engineering phase menu, click on Take-Off tile.
6. The master view of the app will open where you can browse the project take-offs. Click on Create Take-Off button.
7. A pop-up window will open. Fill the mandatory fields, select a take-off and click on Next button.
8. Select and order the parameters considered to group the take-off's elements. Click on + Add Grouping Parameter to add a parameter and click on Create button.
9. The newly created take-off appears in the master table, select it to open its detail view where you can browse the elements generated based on the selected parameter.
10. Select the elements and click on Save Selection button.
- Open the 3D viewer to visualize the BIM model elements grouped in each take-off element.