Repositories is an app where you can storage your BIM models and other model-related data. These models will provide all the information regarding the physical elements, design and functionality of the project.
- You must have a build.works account and a role with access to Repositories app using "Edit+View" authorization. Roles can be assigned to users in Users app. To modify a role, use Roles app.
- You have a project and you are member of it. To create a new project, use New Project app. To add members to a project, use Project Members app.
- You have a BIM model.
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. Open My Projects app.
3. Select a project.
4. On the Definition phase menu, click on Repositories tile.
5. The master view of the app will open where you can browse all the repositories created for the project. Click on Create button.
6. A pop-up window will open. Fill the mandatory fields and click on Save button.
- Define the repository usage type as BIM Models or Drawings.
7. The newly created repository appears in the master table.
8. Select a repository to open the detail view and see the stored files. Click on Add to include new files.
Once you have created a repository for your project, you might proceed with:
- The management of your project's Parameters.