During the definition of your project you have the option to define distinct levels of information according to the specifications of your project. In Model LoI app, you can specify the parameters that will be considered in each Level of Information created.
- You have a project and you are member of it. To create a new project, use New Project app. To add members to a project, use Project Members app.
- You have defined the default classification table of usage type Manage Level of Information in Classification Usage app.
1. Log in your build.works account
2. Open My Projects app.
3. Select a project.
4. On the Definition phase menu, click on Model LoI tile.
5. The master view of the app will open where you can browse the elements LoI classification items. To create a new level of information, click on Create button.
6. A pop-up window will open. Enter the name of the level and click on Save button.
5. A column for the new LoI will be added in master table. Select a classification item.
6. The detail view will open where you can browse the project parameters included in the level of information. Click on Edit button.
7. Include or exclude the project parameters in the LoI by ticking their checkboxes. Then, click on Save button.
- When you are editing a classification item which (by herarchy) includes inner items, you can set the same LoI configuration to all the items by clicking on Save and apply to all nodes below button.
Once you have defined your project's Levels of Information, you might proceed with:
- The creation of a new Take-Off.