- You are a member of an existing project. To create a new project, use My Projects app. Add users to your project using Project Members app.
- You have defined a repository in Repositories app.
- You have created a take-off in Take-Off app.
- You have created an activity set in Activity Sets app.
- You have assigned Products and Activities in Assign Products app and Assign Activities app.
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. Open My Projects app.
3. Select a project.
4. Select Design & Engineering tab.
5. On the Design & Engineering phase menu click on BOM Viewer tile.
6. Click on Create BOM button.
7. Select the mandatory information. Click on Save button to create a new BOM view.
- Change the Used in Capacity Planing switch to "Yes" for adding capacity records based on this BOM in Capacity Planning app.
8. Select the newly created BOM in the master table.
9. The Bill of Materials will open.
- The unit price of the BOM will only show the validated prices for each product, to update this data go to Purchasing info Records
10. To create a Matrix of the Bill of Materials and incorporate only specific data. Select Matrix section and click on Create button.
11. A pop-up window will open where you must specify based on what parameter the Matrix will be created and the quantities that it will use (Purchase Quantity or Base Quantity). Then, click on Next.
12. Select the products classifications items to be considered in the matrix and click on Save button.
13. The newly created matrix will be displayed.
Once you have saved a Bill of Materials of your project, you might proceed with:
- The visualization of the Capacity Planning.