Service Level of Information is an app for defining which parameters (defined with usage type Service Specification or Service Requirement) should be considered as “Not necessary", "Optional" or "Mandatory” according to the level of information for each classification item specified by the default classification table for services which is defined in Global Classification Usage app.
In Service LOI app you can find two catalogs:
Specifications: additional information or parameters that could be consider for a specific project.
Requirements: fixed parameters for the service.
How to manage Service LoI app?
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. On Account Launchpad, click on Reference Data in menu or scroll down on Launchpad.
3. Click on Service LOI tile.
4. The master view of the app will open where you can browse the service classification items by default hierarchical classification table. To expand the hierarchy, use the expand icon .
5. Select a service classification element to open its detail view.
6. To edit the level of information of the parameters in the selected classification element(s), click on Edit button.
7. Click on Save button to apply the changes.
- When you are editing a classification item which (by herarchy) includes inner items, you can apply the same configuration to all the items by clicking on Save and apply to all nodes below button.