Currency Exchange Rates is an app for managing the data necessary to perform any currency conversion; for example, if the fixed currency of the project is euros, but some products are bought in dollars, you can create the required exchange rate and it will be applied by the budget app.
How to manage Currency Exchange Rates app?
1. Log in to your build.works account.
2. On Account Launchpad, click on Reference Data in menu or scroll down on Launchpad.
3. Click on Currency Exchange Rates tile.
4. To add a new Exchange rate, click on Add New button.
5. A pop-up window will open. Fill the mandatory fields and click on Save button.
- It is possible to select different Exchange Rate Types:
- Buying Rate
- Bank Selling Rate
- Average Rate
- Historical Exchange Rate
- Key Date Exchange Rate
6. The newly added currency exchange rate appears in the master table. The most up-to-date exchange rate is shown in the master view.
7. To add a new rate for an existing currency exchange, first select it.
8. On the detail view, click on Add Currency Exchange Rate button.
9. A pop-up window will open. Fill the mandatory fields and click on Save button.