Organizational Structure is an app for managing the data of the organization units existing in your build.works account. Here you can find and edit:
- The general information, markets and roles of the companies.
- The capacity of the plants for Design&Engineering, Procurement, Production or Construction.
- The activities that work centers are able to execute.
- You must have a build.works account and a role with access to Organizational Structure app using "Edit+View" authorization. Roles can be assigned to users in Users app. To modify a role, use Roles app.
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. On Account Launchpad, click on Organization Structure tile.
3. The master view of the app will open where you can browse the companies, plants and work centers registered under your account. To create a new company, click on New Company Code button.
4. In General Information section, fill the mandatory fields. Then, click on Markets tab.
5. Select the markets where the Company operates in. Then, click on Profiles tab.
6. Select the profile(s) appropiate for the company and click on Save button.
Once you have cretated a new company in the organizational structure. You will be able to create a new Plant in it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.