Organizational Structure is an app for managing the data of the organization units existing in your build.works account. Here you can find and edit:
- The general information, markets and roles of the companies.
- The capacity of the plants for Design&Engineering, Procurement, Production or Construction.
- The activities that work centers are able to execute.
- You must have a build.works account and a role with access to Organizational Structure app using "Edit+View" authorization. Roles can be assigned to users in Users app. To modify a role, use Roles app.
- You have created at least one company in Organizational Structure app.
- You have defined the default classification tables of usage type Capacity Category in Global Classifications Usage app.
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. On Account Launchpad, click on Organization Structure tile.
3. Select the company where the new plant will be created and click on New Plant button.
4. Fill the mandatory fields of the General Information section and click on Save button to create the plant.
- Capacity Category is based on the type of activities that the plant performs, and Capacity Unit defines how the work quantity is measured.
5. On the detail view, in Users section, you can view the users working on the plant. To add a new user click on Add User button.
6. A pop-up window will open. Select the correct information and click on Save to add it.
7. In Capacities section, click on Add button to add a new capacity.
8. Fill the mandatory fields and click on Save.
Once you have cretated a new plant in the organizational structure. You will be able to create a new Work Center in it.