Activity Library is an app for managing the master data of your activities to be used in specifications of your projects. These activities will be connected with the BIM model elements to define tasks and their duration for schedulling and planning.
- You must have a build.works account and a role with access to Activity Library app using "Edit+View" authorization. Roles can be assigned to users in Users app. To modify a role, use Roles app.
- You have defined the default classification table of usage type activity in Global Classification Usage app.
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. On Account Launchpad, click on Master Data in menu or scroll down on Launchpad.
3. Click on Activity Library tile
4. The master view of the app will open where you can browse the activities by default hierarchical classification table. To expand the hierarchy, use the expand icon . Select an activity classification item, where you want to create a new activity.
- In the column “# of Activities”, it is possible to view the number of existing activities in each classification.
5. On the detail view, click on Create button.
6. A pop-up window will open. Fill all the mandatory fields with the correct information and click on Save button.
7. The newly created activity appears in the list under the selected product classification item. Click on the activity to see its master data.
8. In 3rd column, you can mantain additional information of your activity.
To view how to add more detailed information for each section, click on the desired title below.
- Documents: corresponding files of the activity.
- Resources: products, services, equipment or labour neccesary for the task accomplishment.
- Classifications: global standard classifications (e.g. Omniclass 23, Omniclass 21, Uniclass Ac, NL/SfB 4, etc.) that apply to the activity.
- Tag: category of quality, price, or another customized category.
- Specification: which parameters are mandatory to be defined for the activity accomplishment.
- Assigned to Product: here can be defined if the activity is assigned to a product classification item.
Please sign in to leave a comment.