- You must have a build.works account and a role with access to Activity Library app using "Edit+View" authorization. Roles can be assigned to users in Users app. To modify a role, use Roles app.
- You have created at least one activity. To create an activity, use Activity Library app
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. On Account Launchpad, click on Master Data in menu or scroll down on Launchpad.
3. Click on Activity Library tile.
4. Select the classification item where the activity is located.
5. Select the activity to see its master data.
6. Select Documents section and click on Add Document button.
7. Select the document type and its location. Click on Save button to add the file.
- You can define document types for activties in Global Parameters app and manage level of information by activities classes in Product LOI app.
- There are 3 different file storages to choose from:
- Autodesk Construction Cloud
8. The newly added document appears in Documents section.