- You must have a build.works account and a role with access to Activity Library app using "Edit+View" authorization. Roles can be assigned to users in Users app. To modify a role, use Roles app.
- You have created at least one activity. To create an activity, use Activity Library app.
- You have defined the deafult classification table of the usage types Product, Service, Equipment and Labour in Global Classification Usage app.
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. On Account Launchpad, click on Master Data in menu or scroll down on Launchpad.
3. Click on Activity Library tile.
4. Select the classification item where the activity is located.
5. Select the activity to see its master data.
6. Select Resources section and click on Add.
7. A pop-up window will open. Select the resources from the databases of the different categories and click on Next.
- Select List View to see all the activities in one list. Select Tree View to see all the activities by default hierarchal classification table.
- There are 4 resource categories:
- Product: materials or products used during the activity.
- Service: if the activity needs a special service for its accomplishment.
- Equipment: needed tools for the task accomplishment.
- Labour: number of workers involved in the activity and their job position.
- Resources are classified by their default classification table which is assigned in the Global Classification Usage app.
8. Select the resource quantity needed per activity unit. Click on Save button to add the resource.
9. The newly assigned resource appears in Resources section.