- You must have a build.works account and a role with access to Activity Library app using "Edit+View" authorization. Roles can be assigned to users in Users app. To modify a role, use Roles app.
- You have created at least one activity. To create an activity, use Activity Library app.
- You have defined the level of information of activties in Activity LOI app.
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. On Account Launchpad, click on Master Data in menu or scroll down on Launchpad.
3. Click on Activity Library tile.
4. Select the classification item where the activity is located.
5. Select the activity to view its master data.
6. Select Specification section and click on edit button to modify a specification value.
- To define a parameter as mandatory or not, use Activity LoI app.
7. A pop-up window will open. Enter the value of the specification parameter and click on Save button.
8. New specification values appear in Specification section.