Equipment Library is an app for managing the master data of your tools and equipment to be used according to your project specifications. These data will be conected with the activities and products.
How to create a New Tool?
- You must have a build.works account and a role with access to Equipment Library app using "Edit+View" authorization. Roles can be assigned to users in Users app. To modify a role, use Roles app.
- You have defined the default classification table of usage type Equipment in Global Classification Usage app.
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. On Account Launchpad, click on Master Data in menu or scroll down on Launchpad.
3. Click on Equipment Library tile.
4. The master view of the app will open where you can browse the equipment by default hierarchical classification table. To expand the hierarchy, use the expand icon . Select an equipment classification item, where you want to create a new equipment.
5. On the detail view, click on Create Equipment button.
6. A pop-up window will open. Fill the mandatory fields and specify if the equipment usage will be "rent in", "rent out", both or none. Click on Save button.
7. Once the new equipment is created, a 3rd column will automatically open where you can add Documents (manuals, guide, technical files) and assign additional Classifications.
Please sign in to leave a comment.