- You must have a build.works account and a role with access to Product Library app using "Edit+View" authorization. Roles can be assigned to users in Users app. To modify a role, use Roles app.
- You have at least one product. To create a new product, use Product Library app.
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. On Account Launchpad, click on Master Data in menu or scroll down on Launchpad.
3. Click on Product Library tile.
4. Select the correct classification item where the product is located.
5. Click on the product to see its master data.
6. Select documents tab from the ribbon located in the middle of the page and click on Add Document button.
7. Select the document type and its location. Click on Save button to add the file.
- You can define document types for products in Global Parameters app and manage level of information by product classes in Product LOI app. Thumbnail picture is always available for upload.
- There are 3 different file storages to choose from:
- Autodesk Construction Cloud
8. New product documents appear in Documents section. You can edit and delete a document by clicking on the Edit or Delete button.