- You must have a build.works account and a role with access to Product Library app using "Edit+View" authorization. Roles can be assigned to users in Users app. To modify a role, use Roles app.
- You have at least one product. To create a new product, use Product Library app.
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. On Account Launchpad, click on Master Data in menu or scroll down on Launchpad
3. Click on Product Library tile.
4. Select the classification item where the product is located.
5. Click on Edit Procurement Information button to define the procurement data for the whole classification item
6. A pop-up window will open. Fill all the fields and Click on "Save" button.
7. If you want to edit a specific product, click on the product row to view its master data.
8. Select Procurement tab from the ribbon located in the middle of the page and click on Edit button.
9. Tick the checkboxes to enable their editing. Enter the correct values for each field and click on Save button.
- When procurement information is edited, it shows a warning due to these values can be inheritable (steps 5 and 6).
10. Procurement information that appears in Procurement section is available for further data processing in the projects.
Please sign in to leave a comment.