To assign tags to our Products will help us to classified them based on a quality or economic perspective. This is useful when we have similar activities and we must select the ones more related to our project.
- You must have a build.works account and a role with access to Product Library app using "Edit+View" authorization. Roles can be assigned to users in Users app. To modify a role, use Roles app.
- You have at least one product. To create a new product, use Product Library app.
- You have added classification items to Tags table in Classifications app.
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. On Account Launchpad, click on Master Data in menu or scroll down on Launchpad
3. Click on Product Library tile.
4. Select the correct classification item where the product is located.
5. Click on the product to view its master data.
6. Select Tags tab from the ribbon located in the middle of the page and click on Add Tags button.
7. Select the tags for the product and click on Save button to apply the changes.
- Tags can be modified in the Classification app, in the classification named "Tags".