Activities assignment to Products will help us to create a relation between both items and make easier further processes. For example, during the Design & Engineering phase of your Project, you will assign Products and Activities to your elements for later create the Task Planning and the Material Requirements Planning. If you have already linked Products and Activities, you can only assign Products to your Elements and enable the automatic assignment of all the Activities linked to those Products.
- You must have a build.works account and a role with access to Product Library app using "Edit+View" authorization. Roles can be assigned to users in Users app. To modify a role, use Roles app.
- You have at least one product. To create a new product, use Product Library app.
- You have at least one installation activity. To crete a new installation activity, use Activity Library app.
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. On Account Launchpad, click on Master Data in menu or scroll down on Launchpad
3. Click on Product Library tile.
4. Select the correct classification item where the product is located.
5. Click on the product to view its master data.
6. Select Activities tab from the ribbon located in the middle of the page and click on Add activity button.
7. Select the activity to be linked and click on Save button.
- Select List View to show all the activities in one list. Select Tree View to show all the activities by default hierarchal classification table.
- When you link a product to an activity it appears in Activity Library app too or vice versa.
- Only installation activities can be assigned to products.