- You must have a build.works account and a role with access to Product Library app using "Edit+View" authorization. Roles can be assigned to users in Users app. To modify a role, use Roles app.
- You have at least one product. To create a new product, use Product Library app.
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. On Account Launchpad, click on Master Data in menu or scroll down on Launchpad
3. Click on Product Library tile.
4. Select the classification item where the product is located.
5. Click on the product to view its master data.
6. Select Linked tab from the ribbon located in the middle of the page and click on Add Products button.
7. Select the product to be linked and click on Next button.
- Select List View to show all the products in one list. Select Tree View to show all the existing products by default hierarchal classification table.
8. Define the quantity of linked product considered per each unit of the selected product. Click on Save button to link it.