Cost databases are created to storage cost information of labor, materials, products, equipment and tools from a specific country, city, region or company.
- You must have a build.works account and a role with access to Cost Database app using "Edit+View" authorization. Roles can be assigned to users in Users app. To modify a role, use Roles app.
- You have defined the default classifications table of the usage type Product, Labor and Equipment in the Global Classification Usage app.
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. On Account Launchpad, click on Master Data in menu or scroll down on Launchpad.
3. Click on Cost Database tile.
4. The master view of the app will open where you can browse the existing cost databases. To create a new cost database, click on Create button.
5. A pop-up window will open. Fill all the mandatory fields and click on Save button.
6. Select the new Cost Database to add new data.
7. The detail view will open where you can add different type of resources. Click on Add button to enter a new one.
- Labor Cost (technical positions occupied by participants),
- Material Cost (material and products) and
- Plant Cost (tools and equipment).
8. Fill the mandatory fields, select the correct resource classification item and click on Save button.