- You must have a build.works account and a role with access to Purchase Info Records app using "Edit+View" authorization. Roles can be assigned to users in Users app. To modify a role, use Roles app.
- You have at least a product. To create a new product, use Product Library app.
- You have an existing supplier for the product. To add a new supplier, use Business Partners app.
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. On Account Launchpad, click on Master Data in menu or scroll down on Launchpad.
3. Click on Purchasing Info Records tile.
4. The master view of the app will open where you can browse the products with a purchase info record. To create a new PIR, click on Create button.
- Only currently valid unit prices will be shown in the master table.
5. Fill all the fields with the correct information. Click on Save button.
- Click on Create button to open Business Partners app and create a new supplier if it is needed.
- Use the refresh button in case the newly created customer does not appear in the drop down.
6. The product with the newly PIR added appears in the master view.
7. To export the purchasing info records in an excel document, click on Export to Excel button.
8. The excel document will automatically download in your device.
9. The excel document shows the general information and conditions of the products' purchasing info records.
10. Use this excel document as a template to edit or add a new purchasing info record.
- If you create a new PIR, it must be based on an existing product in Product Library app.
- Id number must remain empty as it is automatically generated by Purchasing Info Record app.
11. To update Purchasing Info Record app, click on Import from Excel button.
12. Browse the newly edited excel document and click on save button.
13. The new PIR is automatically generated and appears in the master table.
14. To edit an info record, select it in the master table. On the detail view, click on Edit or Delete button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.