External Services is an app for managing ERP services which are services that you might use to obtain data from other system than build.works. For example, your company has material data stored and accessible via WEB interface. Here you can connect your WEB interface to get that material data over easily.
- You must have a build.works account and a role with access to External Services app using "Edit+View" authorization. Roles can be assigned to users in Users app. To modify a role, use Roles app.
- You have an external system available to link with your project data.
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. On Account Launchpad, click on External Services tile.
3. Select the service.
4. Select Connection Parameters section.
- Connection Parameters: Parameters required to connect to the ERP external service.
- To edit connection information, click on Editbutton.
5. Select Reference Materials section.
- Reference Materials: Specified materials you know you need from the external service.
- To edit new reference materials, click on Create Reference Material button.
- To edit reference materials, click on Editbutton.