- You must have a build.works account and a role with access to Global Capacity Planning app using "Edit+View" authorization. Roles can be assigned to users in Users app. To modify a role, use Roles app.
- You are member of a project. To add members to a project, use Project Members app. To create a new project use New Project app.
- You have defined the default classification table of usage type Capacity Category in Globlal Classifications Usage app.
- You have defined plants' capacities in Organizational Structure app.
- You have created the capacity records for your project in Capacity Planning app.
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. On Account Launchpad, click on Global Capacity Planning tile.
3. The master view of the app will open. In the upper side you will be able to edit and view capacity records for all the existing project where you are member. In the lower side, you can view a graphic showing the available capacity of all the plants.
- You can customize the information of the available capacity graphic settings: Data Set (Day, Week or Month), Date Range, Capacity Category and Plants.
4. To edit a capacity record, first select it from the master table, then click on Edit button.
5. A pop-up window will open where you can edit the capacity record. Click on Save button to apply the changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.