- You must have a build.works account and a role with acces to Sales Info Record app using "View+Edit" authorization. Roles can be assigned to users in Users app. To modify a role, use Roles app.
- You have an existing Business Partner with a Customer role. To create a new Business Partner or modify its role, use the Business Partners app.
- You have created a Price List and locked it. To create or lock a Price List, use the Price List app.
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. On Account Launchpad, click on Master Data in menu or scroll down on Launchpad.
3. Click on Sales Info Records tile.
4. The master view of the app will open, where you can browse customers which have an assigned price list. To add a new customer, click on Add button.
5. Fill all the fields with the correct information regarding the customer. Click on Save button to add it.
6. The newly added customer appears in the master table. Select it to open the detail view. Click on Add button to assign it a price list.
7. Select the Price List and enter the validity period. Click on Save button to add it.
8. You can edit and delete the price list by clicking on Edit or Delete button.
- When the price list is currently valid, its validity information will be highlighted on green. Otherwise it will be highlight on red.
9. In "Current Prices" section, you can find all the items and their prices according to the assigned price list(s).