- You are member of a project. To add members to a project, use Project Members app. To create a new project use New Project app.
- You have updated the global cost databases in Cost Database app.
- You have updated and saved a price list in Price List app
- You have created a budget in Budget app.
- You have uploaded a quotation document template in Document Templates app.
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. Click on My Projects tile.
3. Select a project.
4. On the Sales phase menu, click on Quotation tile.
5. Click on Create button.
6. Fill the mandatory fields and click on Save button.
- You can select Budget Based or Direct Sales as the quotation type.
- Status of quotation could be:
- You can select to generate the quotation as a pdf or word document.
- If you select Direct Sales type, you can add the items, quantity and price considered in the quotation.
7. Click on Print button to generate the quotation document.
8. A confirmation will be required. Click on OK button.
9. Once the quotation has been created, you can download it.
10. Open the document to visualize the complete quotation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.