- You are member of a project. To add members to a project, use Project Members app. To create a new project use New Project app.
- You have updated the global cost databases in Cost Database app.
- You have updated and saved a price list in Price List app
- You have created a budget in Budget app.
- You have uploaded a quotation document template in Document Templates app.
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. Click on My Projects tile.
3. Select a project.
4. On the Sales phase menu, click on Quotation tile.
5. Click on Create button.
6. Fill the mandatory fields and click on Save button.
- You can select Budget Based or Direct Sales as the quotation type.
- Status of quotation could be:
- You can select to generate the quotation as a pdf or word document.
- If you select Direct Sales type, you can add the items, quantity and price considered in the quotation.
7. Click on Print button to generate the quotation document.
8. A confirmation will be required. Click on OK button.
9. Once the quotation has been created, you can download it.
10. Open the document to visualize the complete quotation.