Purchase order is an app for viewing, creating and managing the purchase orders of for your needed project products.
- You must have a build.works account and a role with access to Purchase Order app using "Edit+View" authorization. Roles can be be assigned to users in Users app. To modify a role, use Roles app.
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. On Account Launchpad, click on Purchasing in menu or scroll down on Launchpad.
3. Click on Purchase Order tile.
4. The master view of the app will open where you can browse the existing purchase orders. To create a new order, click on Create.
- In the master table, the status bar shows in green the completion level of items delivered, and in red the portion of items with warnings or conflicts.
5. Fill the general information regarding the purchase order.
6. Click on Add or Add Multiple to add the needed items. Then, click on Save to create the purchase order.
7. Select the newly created purchase order.
On detail view, you can:
- Edit the general information of the purchase order.
- Add or remove items.
- Send the purchase order to your default supplier email.
- Create a new version of the purchase order.
- Print the purchase order.
- Download JSON. This can be used to create a document template for purchase orders.
8. You can also select an item to open its detail view.