Goods Issues is an app for viewing and manage your goods issues. Here you can reserve the items in the correct storage location and confirm when they have been issued.
- You must have a build.works account and a role with access to Goods Receipt app using "Edit+View" authorization. Roles can be be assigned to users in Users app. To modify a role, use Roles app.
- You have confirmed at least a picking list in Picking List app.
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. On Account Launchpad, click on Storage in menu or scroll down on Launchpad.
3. Click on Goods Issue tile.
4. The master view of the app will open where you can browse through all the filters for goods issues. In Default filter you can find all the existing goods issues. Select a filter to view its contained goods issues.
- Goods Receipt is an app designed to be used in mobile devices.
5. The goods ordered in the picking list for the corresponding filter will be displayed. Click on edit button to open its detail view and enable its editing.
6. Tick the checkbox of one or more goods.
7. Preview and Reserve buttons will be enabled. Click on Preview to only view the selected goods, or click on Reserve to reserve the goods in stock.
8. After reserve the goods, tick again the checkbox.
9. Click on Confirm to validate that the goods were issued.
10. Once the goods issue has been confirmed, it will be reflected in stock.