- You are member of a project. To add members to a project, use Project Members app. To create a new project use New Project app.
- You have scheduled your project's tasks with the help of Process Templates and Planning Areas apps.
- You manage your project's planning areas and task in Work Center app.
1. Log in to your build.works account.
2. Open My Projects app.
3. Select a project.
4. Select Overview tab and click on Process Status tile.
5. The master view of the app will open where you can see the planning areas and their percentage of completion. Tick the checkbox of a planning area to open its detail view.
- In the Work Center / Work Package column, icons are used to show if the work is "finished", "has not finished", "has not started", or is "scheduled for the future".
6. The detail view will open where you can view all the information regarding the activities' progress of the selected planning area.
7. Select one or more activities and open the 3D model view to visualize in which elements of your model are those activities assigned to.