- You are member of a project. To add members to a project, use Project Members app. To create a new project use New Project app.
- You have scheduled your project's task with the use of Process Templates and Planning Areas apps.
- You have planned the products and services procurement in Material Requirement Planning app.
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. Open My Projects app.
3. Select a project.
4. Select Overview tab and click on Procurement Process tile.
5. The master view of the app will open where you can browse the products' classifications by hierarchy. Click on the row of a classification to open its detail view.
- Here you can visualize the general status of the picking lists, purchases and deliveries, regarding all the items contained in the classification. Place the cursor over a status bar to show more details.
- You can filter the materials shown in the master table by project phase.
6. On the detail view, it is shown the conained products that according to the classification need material procurement.