- You have a project and you are member of it. To create a new project, use New Project app. To add members to a project, use Project Members app.
- You have managed and updated users and roles. To manage them, use Users and Roles apps.
1. Log in your build.works account
2. Open My Projects app.
3. Select a project.
4. On the Definition phase menu, click on Project Members tile.
5. The master view of the app will open where you browse the user members of your project. Click on Add button.
6. A pop-up window will open. Select the member and its role in the project. Click on Save button to provide access to the project.
- Change Invite new member switch to Yes to send an invitation through email to the new member.
7. To remove or edit the roles of a member, first select it. Its detail view will open where these options are available.
Once you have added the needed member to your project, you might proceed with: