Global Classification Usage is an app where you assign the appropiate classification system(s) or table(s) for each existing "usage" in build.works.
These "usages" determine the type or function of the data collected by build.works in order to be grouped and managed in the concerning processes. Assign classifications to usages will allow the classification of the data, items or elements in a standardized format that maintains the integrity of the information and eases its replication and comparison.
These usages are categorized as:
- Activity: Any necessary activity for the generation of project elements. In this sense, you may assign classifications related to activities, products or elements.
- Capacity Category: Capability to perform an amount of workload in a certain period of time. Its assigned classifcation are related to the project phases; for example, Design & Engineering, Production, Procurement, Construction.
- Equipment: Any necessary equipment or tool for the generation of your project elements. For example, Omniclass Table 35 - Tools.
- Labour: Any job position that could be necessary during the project. For example, Omniclass Table 34 - Organizational Roles.
- Product: Any necessary material, product or element in the distinct projects. For example, Omniclass Table 23 - Products.
- Service: Any necessary service for the generation of project elements For example, Omniclass Table 32 - Services.
- Tag: Label of quality, price, style or any customize tag assigned to products, activities and/or services.
How to manage Global Classification Usage app Step-by-Step
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. On Account Launchpad, click on Reference Data in menu or scroll down on Launchpad.
3. Click on Global Classification Usage tile.
4. Select the usage to see the assigned classifications.
5. On the detail view, you can delete and assign new classification tables. Click on Add button.
6. A pop-up window will open. Select the classification table(s) by ticking the checkboxes. Click on Save button.
7. To set the deafult classification table, first select the classification table and then click on Set Default button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.