Production Plan app has the purpose of providing a visualition of the production planning of the organizational structure units in your build.works account. It includes information about the start and end dates, and the percentage of completion of each task or the whole project. Also, it will show the production plan of all the projects created under the account.
- You must have a build.works account and a role with access to Product Library app using "Edit +View" authorization. Roles can be assigned to users in Users app. To modify a role, use Roles app.
- You have created a schedule for your project in Scheduling app.
- You have created a task planning in Task Planning app.
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. On Account Launchpad, click on Production Plan tile.
3. Click on select/change button in the searching bar.
4. Select the organization unit(s) and click on Save button.
5. A table and a graph showing the planned and real dates for start and end of each task will open. The percentage of completion is also shown.
- There are 3 differents views options available (table and chart | chart | table).