In Document Flow app, you can visualize and track the last updates generated in the project through the main apps:
- Activity Set
- Material Requirements Plan
1. Go to your account launchpad by clicking on build.works logo on the top left corner of your screen. This is the initial view when you login to build.works.
2. Click on My Projects tile.
3. Open a project by clicking on it.
4. On Overview phase menu, click on Document Flow tile.
5. The master view of the app will open where you can visualize and track the last updates generated to the project in the main apps.
6. By clicking on the tiles (changes) shown you can:
- Navigate to the specific item in the app.
- Highlight the linked items from different apps in the entire flow.
- Isolate an specific item and its linked items.
7. You can use other buttons to:
- Clear the selected items
- Optimize the layout
- Zoom in
- Zoom out
Please sign in to leave a comment.