Number Series is an app where you can view, create and edit the number series which will be create and assign an unique reference code to the different items created for your projects, such as: services, activities, business partners, projects themselfs, quotations, material ledgers, purchase orders, picking lists, products, and stock transfers.
How to use Number Series app?
1. Access to your build.works account.
2. On Account Launchpad, click on Reference Data in menu or scroll down on Launchpad.
3. Click on Number Series tile.
4. The master view of the app will open where you can browse your different items and the number of series assigned to them. Also, you can browse the existing number of series. Click on Edit.
5. Now, it is enabled to change the assigned number series to your different items and to edit the number series. Click on Add to create a new number series.
6. A new blank row appears, fill "code" and "name" boxes, and select the type of manual entry:
- True: It is possible to enter a personalized unique reference code when you create a new item.
- False: The unique reference code will be automatically generated based on the number series assigned to the item.
7. Click on Save to create the new number serie.
8. Select a number serie to open its detail view where you can view the contained lines of series and the last code used. Click on Edit.
9. Now, edit the existing lines or click on add to create a new one.
10. Fill the mandatory information and click on Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.