Roles is an app for managing the roles in your account. Each role will define the permissions of the user to edit and/or view build.works apps. You can also define the Labor classification of the roles created.
- You have created at least one role in Roles app.
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. On Account Launchpad, click on Roles tile.
3. Select a role.
4. On the detail view, click on Edit button.
5. A pop-up window will open where you can edit the role. Click on Save button to apply the changes.
6. To delete an existing role, click on Delete button on its detail view.
7. A confirmation will be required. Click on Delete button to complete the action or Cancel button to come back.
On the detail view, there are 4 sections with addtional information of the role.
- Applications: permissions to manage the applications.
- Labor: labor classifications items assigned to the role.
- Organizations: companies, plants and/or work centers where the role is used.
- Project: projects where the role is used.