Roles is an app for managing the roles in your account. Each role will define the permissions of the user to edit and/or view build.works apps. You can also define the Labor classification of the roles created.
- You have created at least one role in Roles app.
- You have defined the default classification table of usage type labor in Global Classifcation Usages app.
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. On Account Launchpad, click on Roles tile.
3. Select a role.
4. The detail view will open. Select Labor section and click on Edit Labor button.
5. The labor classification items will be displayed. Select the classification items and click on Save button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.