Activity Level of Information is an app for defining which parameters (defined with usage type Activity Specification) should be considered as “Not necessary", "Optional" or "Mandatory” according to the level of information for each classification item specified by the default classification table for activities which is defined in Global Classification Usage app.
How to manage Activity LoI app?
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. On Account Launchpad, click on Reference Data in menu or scroll down on Launchpad.
3. Click on Activity LOI tile.
4. The master view of the app will open where you can browse the activity classification items by default hierarchical classification table. To expand the hierarchy, use the expand icon .
5. Select an activity classification element to open its detail view.
6. To edit the level of information of the parameters in the selected classification element(s), click on Edit button.
7. Click on Save button to apply the changes.
- When you are editing a classification item which (by hierarchy) includes inner items, you can apply the same configuration to all the items by clicking on Save and apply to all nodes below button.