To assign tags to our activities will help us to classified them based on a quality or economic perspective. This is useful when we have similar activities and we must select the ones more related to our project.
- You must have a build.works account and a role with access to Activity Library app using "Edit+View" authorization. Roles can be assigned to users in Users app. To modify a role, use Roles app.
- You have created at least one activity. To create an activity, use Activity Library app.
- You have added classification items to Tags table in Classifications app.
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. On Account Launchpad, click on Master Data in menu or scroll down on Launchpad
3. Click on Activity Library tile
4. Select the classification item where the activity is located
5. Select the activity to view its master data.
6. Select Tags section and click on Add.
7. Select the tag(s) and click on Save button to add them.
8. The assigned tags appear in Tags section.