- You are member of a project. To add members to a project, use Project Members app. To create a new project use New Project app.
- You have created activity set type execution in Activty Set app.
- Your activity set contains products and activities. To assign them, use Assign Products and Assign Activities apps.
- You have created a schedule with usage type procurement in Scheduling app.
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. Open My Projects app.
3. Select a project.
4. Select Planning tab.
5. On the Planning phase menu, click on Material Requirements Planning tile.
6. The master view of the app will open. Select a schedule in the Select Schedule bar.
7. The selected schedule is displayed in the master view of the app.
8. Select a task from the schedule.
9. Select product(s) or service(s) to open their detail view.
- You can select multiple products or services and export to Excel their procurement information by clicking on export button.
10. In Resources section, select product(s) or service(s) and click Save Changes button.
- It is possible to send the procurement information to external services if all the materials, products and services used have their ERP code.
11. In Resources Specifications section, you can browse the resource specifications of the selected products or services.
Once you have check your project's Materials Requirements, you might proceed with:
- The creation of your project's Budget.
Please sign in to leave a comment.