Work Done is an app for checking the tasks completion updates. You can accept or reject the completion progress based on the efficiency markers of the project, and it will automatically be reflected on the task assignee shoop floor as in the work center apps.
This app is semi-mobile-friendly with the purpose of make easier the progress revision on the site.
- You must have a build.works account and a role with access to Work Done app using "Edit +View" authorization. Roles can be assigned to users in Users app. To modify a role, use Roles app.
- You are a user/worker in a work center and/or your workers are part of one. Otherwise, you can manage it in Organization Structure app.
- A Task has been assigned to you or one of your workers in Work Center app.
- You or your workers have submitted their progress in Shop Floor app.
1. Log in your build.works account.
2. On Account Launchpad, click on Production Plan tile.
3. The master view of the app will open where you can browse the submitted progress.There are 3 sections in the master table:
- Done: work done that is not accepted or rejected yet by the user on charge.
- Accepted: progress has been done sufficiently on the site and accepted by the appropiate responsible.
- Rejected: the submission has mistakes or the actual work on the site does not reflect the entry.
- In case the system detects any abnormally in the efficiancy or quantity, it will highlight the value in red for efficiency or yellow for quantity.
4. In Done section, select the task progress by ticking its check box. Buttons to Accept or Reject the work done will be displayed at the bottom.
- Click on Accept selected button if the selected work is done sufficiently on the site. Keep in mind some efficiency markers as they might give you an idea of the work quality.
- Click on Reject selected button if the submission has mistakes or the actual work on the site does not reflect the entry.
- You might not be able to accept or reject it if you have selected work that you lack editing rights for. These rights can be modified in Roles app."
5. You can use 3 different view:
Table: default view.
List: useful view for mobile version.
Analytics: visualization of graphics where different data is compared.
In Analytics view, two bar chart will be created according to its settings. On the first chart you can compare by:
- Work Centers
- Planning Areas
And the comparison units can be:
- Actual Work Time
- Planned Work Time
- Number of Records
The second chart will compare the selected data serie(s) with a time unit (day, week or month). To select the data serie(s) form the first chart, click on bar(s).
In the mobile version, the list view will automatically be displayed in order to make easier the app usage.